Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Faith Tones

  In the music industry there are bound to be bad album covers. No not the album cover for Michael Jackson's Bad. I mean really bad album covers. One's that are so bad that they're good if you know what I mean. The other day I stumbled across a website that featured bad album covers. That is where I discovered Jesus Use Me by The Faith Tones. This album art is a 1960s nightmare. It looks like there are 3 men in drag on the album art. With the Beehive hairdos and the horrible glasses this is a real treat to see. The one on the right looks like Jay Leno.
   Believe it or not this is NOT a hoax like some people believe. One sold on eBay for $17. Overall not much info on The Faith Tones exist. I'm 100% positive that this is their only Album.



No comments:

Post a Comment