Thursday, December 20, 2012

Basic 24 AJ Lee

AJ MOC
  Well Since it is the Holiday season, I decided to buy something crazy. I followed last years Christmas present to myself with buying another Mattel WWE Diva figure that I probably won't find in stores. Last Year I bought B13 Vickie Guerrero from Amazon.com and I'm glad I did that because I never saw that figure in stores. Trust me I NEVER saw it. So this years Christmas present to myself was no other Diva than AJ Lee. Now this figure is a First Time in The Line figure which is good.
  AJ comes with a necklace that is non-removable and has 2 non removable wristbands. Also the Headscan is one of Mattel's best headscans of 2012.
   When It comes down to the casepacking, AJ is packed 1 per case in the first wave and 2 per case in the revision. I like how Mattel is giving the Diva's another try at packing them at more than 1 per case here.
  
Daniel Bryan watches from behind.
   Also the packaging has changed a bit here too. They have been eliminating a lot of cardboard to cut costs, This is an advantage to MOC collectors who want to save space when displaying their collection.
To your left is a loose picture of AJ. The figure is just stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment