Friday, December 21, 2012

Top 5 Worst Hot Wheels Batman Vehicles

  Today I thought I would post about the worst Hot Wheels Batman cars. In my own opinion there are a couple of them. Some don't make any sense. Some Are just awful.
FAIL   
 1. Saturn ION. Ok this car is supposed to be a Gotham City Police car but it's a failed attempt at it. One reason is that the car is a Saturn ION. They don't use Saturn's for police vehicles to my best knowledge. Reason 2 is that there is NO Light Bar. WTH?











Is this a Dodge Tomahawk?
  2. Batcycle. Note this is not the Bat Pod from The Dark Knight. This is from the Batman Begins line. As you might already know, The Batcycle was not in Batman Begins at all. So why was this made? I don't know I guess they wanted to include something else than the Tumbler.








  3. Batcopter. This isn't the 1/43 scale 1966 Batcopter. This Batcopter is also from the Batman Begins line. Like the Batcycle above the Batcopter wasn't in Batman Begins at all. Pretty stupid if you ask me.











  4. Batmobile Hardnoze. Ok I don't understand the Modified 1989 Batmobile called Hardnoze Batmobile. It doesn't make any sense. It looks like it was half rolled by a steamroller. and only the front end was scrunched up. Too cartoony if you ask me.





  5. Batmobile Crooze.  This Batmobile is based on the non comic book Afinity Batmobile an early Mattel Batman line. This Batmobile looks like it was squashed flat by a steamroller. I don't understand it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment