Friday, September 7, 2018

Well That Was Fast

  About a week ago I signed up for Team Valvoline Rewards where you can earn points to get cool merchandise. You can sign up here https://team.valvoline.com/. Anyway I wanted the hat since I love hats. I eventually did everything that I could to earn points in order to get the Team Valvoline hat. The hat was 7500 points. A little steep but you can earn a lot of points fast. You can add your cars that you have to earn points. You even get points for signing up which helps boost your start. You can take tests to earn points too. There were 2 hats that were available and one was a flat brimmed hat that said Never Idle. Both were 7500 points which is weird considering the beanie is 8000 points. Well last Sunday I redeemed my 7500 points for the hat. It said please wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. What is this the 1980s? Are shipping and processing this backed up with the major technological advances that we have in this glorious modern society? I was prepared to wait out the 6 to 8 weeks for my hat but I was shocked when I brought in the mail today.
  So I went to check for mail today and we got 3 packages, my brother ended up with 2 of them. The other one was mine. What was in that padded envelope for me? It was my Team Valvoline hat that I sent away for 6 days ago.
  I couldn't believe that it came with in 6 days. I don't know where or how they came up with the estimate of 6 to 8 weeks for delivery for the hat. I doubt orders would be that backed up that you have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get your item. Still nonetheless I did get the hat without having to wait a month to get it. I'm going to save up for the other hat. I don't have enough points for it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment