Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ask.com is Terrible

  Many years ago when I was in the 7th grade I used to use Ask.com everyday. I used to like it when they had Jeeves now since he's gone, the site just sucks completely now. For instance looking up certain images turns up completely inaccurate results that aren't what you are looking for. This is because they cheat the search system by outsourcing their search technology to other companies which makes them not accurate when you are looking for something.
  Google on the other hand is a way better search engine than Ask.com will ever be. Their results are they best in the world and doesn't give you a headache like Ask.com does. I rarely use Ask.com anymore maybe once in a blue moon and that's if I am up to the challenge.
  Ask.com is better off going back to how they were 10 years ago when they had Jeeves and actually had excellent search results. I know the chances of that are very very slim but we can only dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment