Friday, March 15, 2013

Disney-Pixar Cars 2 Pope Pinion IV and The Popemobile

Pope Pinion IV and the Popemobile
  I went to Big Lots last night to see if they had any new WWE figures. Sadly all that was there was an B12 Rey Mysterio and two DM Ricky Steamboats. I didn't need them and passed on them like I normally would. However I did see something that did catch my eye and was interested in. I spotted 2 Cars 2 Deluxe cars, Pope Pinion IV and the Popemobile for $3 each. $3 was a good deal for the deluxe cars because they normally sell for around $8 average. I bought them in honor of the newly elected Pope Francis which is somehow ironic that he was just elected on Wednesday. Anyway the cars are quite cool since the Pope Pinion IV has the same license plate number as the real life Popemobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment