Friday, May 17, 2013

ToyBiz WCW Red and Black Attack Eric Bischoff

  Yesterday I took a trip to the Schuylkill Mall in Frackville to go look around the Black Diamond Antiques and Collectibles store. The Schuylkill Mall is a dead mall by the way. So many empty store fronts going to waste. Anyway that's another story for another day. Anyway I was looking around Black Diamond and found the only wrestling figure there that I was interested in. There were two other ones there but I only had interest in the Eric Bischoff. The figures were $2 Each. Not too bad.
  Anyway Eric Bischoff was the only one that I could positively Identify out of the 3 figures that were there. The Figure is in pretty decent shape for an old ToyBiz WCW figure. He has some slight paint chips on his shoes and jeans and hair which is pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment