Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gobs and Gobs of Free Stuff

This Book is a scam
  Yesterday I went to my church to drop off a huge donation of books and housewares items that my brother and sister and law had stored in our attic. While I dropped off the items I happened to stumble across a book by Matthew Lesko. The book was titled Gobs and Gobs of Free Stuff!. So I bought it for a $0.25 along with Sweatin' To The Oldies 1 & 2 on VHS for a total of $1. Anyway Gobs and Gobs of Free Stuff! is a very misleading book. For instance the book has free toys on the cover. When you look up toys in the index, toy safety comes up, not toys that are free.
  Basically this book is about free government information such as pamphlets and brochures and resources found on government websites. So if you bought this book at retail you got ripped off big time. Every Matthew Lesko book is a scam of some sort. Free Money books are so stupid because the free government grants are basically for certain regions of the USA such as certain cities in certain states. So if you bought any book by Matthew Lesko, you should feel ashamed of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment