Monday, July 15, 2013

Man Of Steel Movie Masters Jor-El

  On Saturday my Walmart finally restocked the Man of Steel Movie Masters figures. I was hoping it would be wave 2 with Faora but it was wave 1 instead. I needed to pick up Jor-El for my collection. Jor-El's headscan is a perfect likeness of Russell Crowe. Mattel Really hit a home run out of the ballpark with this one. 
   What irks me is that Mattel could throw in something else with the figure instead of a display stand which I will never even use. Release the command key with Jor-El instead of releasing it with the second wave Superman. Man of Steel Movie Masters figures.
   Now it's not too often that a figure of Jor-El gets made. I believe a Toys R Us exclusive Jor-El from Superman Returns. Also Hot Toys made one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment