Friday, November 1, 2013

Mattel Paul Heyman Build a Figure

  Today I finally received the final parts to complete the Toys R Us exclusive BoPPV Paul Heyman build a figure. I bought the head and jacket from another wfigs.proboards.com member for $15. They finally arrived today. I also got the legs and arms from another member in exchange for a B13 Vickie Guerrero. All I had to do is buy 1 figure in the store this time, and that was John Cena for the torso piece.
  Now onto the Paul Heyman build a figure. Paul's torso is much wider than John Laurinaitis' Michael Cole, Teddy Long's and Ricardo Rodriguez's torsos are. This is because Paul Heyman is huskier than the others that I mentioned in real life.  His headscan is excellent. It's dead on accurate to the real Paul Heyman. Anyway he will be getting a basic in Battle Pack Series 25 with Brock Lesnar. The BP Paul's headscan is just terrible from the prototype pictures.
   I guess I am now officially a Paul Heyman Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment