Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Mattel Elite Best of Pay Per View John Cena

  Today is a quickie post. I never thought in the history of my blog that I would write about a John Cena figure. Well I was wrong. You see folks, I'm trying to build Paul Heyman and I needed the torso since I already got the legs and arms from another wfigs.proboards.com member and I am waiting to get the head and jacket parts from another member. Anyway I was getting desperate for the Torso piece, so I went to Toys R Us to see if they had any BoPPV figures, and sure enough they had two Cena's there. So I bought a Cena and made sure he had the torso part, and sure enough it wasn't stolen.
  Now onto the figure. This Elite John Cena is one of the Best Cena's I've seen. It's worth getting for several reasons. Reason 1 is that he comes with the new WWE title belt. The second reason is the awesome headscan, The third reason is the hat and dog tags which are nothing new for a Cena elite. Finally you get the Paul Heyman Torso. So for $25 you can't go wrong with the Elite John Cena. You get a lot there for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment