Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mattel Elite 24 Trish Stratus

  On Thursday I ordered a Mattel Elite series 24 Trish Stratus from a seller on Amazon.com for $29.99. The best part is that it wasn't on backorder at all. So I don't have to wait until November to get one if I ordered her from Ringside Collectibles. No offense, to Ringside, I just couldn't wait that long to get a Trish Stratus figure.
   Anyway, Trish Stratus is a flashback meaning that she is packed one per case and since she is a diva figure, that also makes her shortpacked. Trish Stratus comes with the WWE Women's Championship belt. The belt is a little tiny compared to the other Mattel belts for figures. The beltplate is smaller than the Divas Championship belt. I have no complaints about the belt because I am happy to get the Woman's Championship belt, it will probably be the only time Mattel will make the belt. Kind of like what they did with the Legends series 6 Ultimate Warrior's Custom WWF Championship belt and Defining Moments John Cena's US Spinner belt.
  Trish Stratus is perfectly scaled to other Mattel figures. Since Trish is about 5Ft 5 inches in real life, her figure is taller than Miss Elizabeth. Now Trish might feel like a basic Diva figure to the untrained eye but since Trish is an Elite figure she has the articulated ankles that basics don't have. Apparently there is a variation of E24 Trish Stratus's hair color. One version has blonde hair and the other has a darker blonde hair. I got the Darker blonde haired version.
  Overall I think the figure is very well done and the headscan is a home run. Mattel really got her likeness captured perfectly. I think she is the best one in E24 since she is the only one worth getting out of that whole set. Who needs another Rey Mysterio Elite? I think nobody since he's gonna warm the shelves anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment