Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mattel Elite 23 JBL

  Today I went to Walmart to discover a Mattel Elite 23 JBL. I never thought I would find this figure at retail. I somehow managed to find it though. I am still looking for an E22 Giant though. I won't give my hopes up though. Anyway JBL is one of the 4 flashback figures from Elite 23. The other 3 flashbacks are Macho Man Randy Savage, Triple H, and The Undertaker.
  JBL is the only figure in this set that has the First Time in The Line sticker on the packaging. Now a lot of collectors complained that JBL has the wrong type of torso, or his jacket stained the figure, or his left fist was loose. In that case my JBL's left fist is loose. I don't play with my WWE figures, I just display them on my dresser. So i could care less that his left fist is loose.
  JBL is a pretty good figure in my opinion. The scan is perfect. here is the attire that the JBL is based on. Also the box art is based on that picture to your right as well. JBL wore that attire in 2004.


No comments:

Post a Comment