Monday, December 9, 2013

Mattel Basic 34 Ricardo Rodriguez

  Ok first off I didn't buy this figure when I had the opportunity to buy him when I was at Walmart on Thursday. I just thought the headscan was horrible. His Build a Figure's headscan is a lot better looking than his B34 figure.
  I find it odd that Mattel is now making suited basic figures now. I remember a time when they said they would never make them. However with B34 Ricardo Rodriguez and Battle Pack 35 Paul Heyman, it seems like Mattel has changed their minds about them.
  Mattel seems like they cheaped out on this one. For instance his microphone doesn't have the WWE logo on the flag which reminds me of the generic microphones that came with the Jakks Rocky line.
  I'm glad I passed on this figure because it's not Mattel's best because I think they kinda halfassed it. If you want a Ricardo Rodriguez buy his Build a Figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment