Saturday, December 28, 2013

Top 11 WWE Flashbacks that Mattel Should Make

  The Mattel WWE Legends line never had a chance at retail or online. As a result many classic wrestlers never got made or had a chance of being made. So Mattel really needs to make these figures.
1. Pat Patterson. Now Pat Patterson is a WWE Hall of Famer and was the first Intercontinental Champion in the WWE he also was one of the Corporate Stooges during the Attitude Era. May I remind you that Pat Patterson never had a figure ever so Mattel needs to do him justice and make a Pat Patterson.
2.Gene Snitsky. I am in the minority on this one. Gene Snitsky has a connection to my area, because he is from Nesquehoning PA and I am from Hazleton which is nearby where I live. Also He is my favorite wrestler ever. He could come with a baby and steel chair. It would be Mattel's fault if they don't make him.
3. Xanta Klaus. Now I know that Balls Mahoney isn't signed to a legends contract so the odds of Mattel making a figure of one of Balls Mahoney's old WWF gimmicks would be slim to none. But nevertheless, Xanta Klaus never had a figure made of him. Sure the idea of an evil Santa Claus is stupid but it sure deserves a figure. Maybe it can be a Ringside Collectibles exclusive.
4. Dr. Issac Yankem. Ok this is another wrestler who never got a figure. Before Kane was known as Kane, he had a gimmick as Jerry The King Lawler's personal dentist, Dr. Issac Yankem. This flashback probably won't sell well but whatever, I just want one for my evolution of Kane collection.
5. Vito Lograsso. Yeah that's right I want a Vito Lograsso figure wearing a dress. I may be in the minority on this one again. But as I have stated in the past 1, 3, and 4 figures they never even had a figure of their gimmick. Vito Lograsso never had a figure when he was in WCW or WWE. Also I highly doubt Mattel would want to make a figure of a male wrestler wearing a dress. I want a Vito Lograsso Dammit.
6. The Mountie. Nuff Said
7. Hulk Hogan. Need I say more?
8. Gerald Brisco. Yeah you can't make a Pat Patterson without a Gerald Brisco as the Corporate Stooges. I would love to see them in their King of The Ring 2000 attire. Gerald Brisco had a Jakks Classic Superstars figure but his figure was one of the last ones from the CS line released and is really hard to find and expensive.
9. GI Bro. I love obscure and terrible WCW gimmicks. GI Bro happens to be one of them that was given to WWE Hall of Famer Booker T.  Now we need this figure. But Mattel will never make it.
10. Queen Sharmell. We need her to go alongside E14 King Booker.
11 Lita. If Trish Stratus got a flashback, Lita should too. Lita had a huge role in the Snitsky/Kane feud.

No comments:

Post a Comment