Tuesday, March 11, 2014

People I Want To Bring Back From The Dead

  In the movie Aladdin, the Genie has rules, one of those rules is that he can't raise the dead. However I can assure you that would be one of everyone's wishes. Now onto the point of my blog post. I haven't blogged in over a week so I am slacking off this year so excuse me for that.
  Now there are so many people I would love to bring back from the dead to give them an interview. One of them happens to be my Grandfather. My Grandfather died when I was a freshman in high school so I never got to ask him questions about his successful business he owned. Those questions I want to ask him, my parents cannot answer them.
  The second person I would like to bring back from the dead for an interview is Jim Henson. Why Jim Henson? Well I would love to ask him questions about certain Sesame Street News Flash segments, particularly the one where Kermit the Frog ends up wearing Cinderella's dress. I always wanted to know how Jim Henson felt about putting Kermit in a dress.
  Macho Man Randy Savage. Now I would bring him back so he could appear for WrestleMania XXX so he could end his real life feud with Hulk Hogan and challenge him to a match to see whose the real man.
  The next person who I would bring back from the dead is Big Boss Man. He's one of the many WWE superstars who died too young. He was one of my idols growing up as a child in the 1990s.
  Finally the last person I would bring back from the dead is not really a person, but a dog. My Dalmatian Homer was the best dog I ever had even though we had him for about 4 years. He was an older dog when we found him and he really had a place in my heart. I am still not over his death to this date. He died in 2008 and I really miss playing fetch with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment