Friday, March 7, 2014

Hot Wheels Monster Jam Zombie

  Today I took a quick run to Walmart to pick up a few things and I checked out the toy dept as usual. I first looked to see if there were any new WWE figures there but there was no new ones. Anyway I checked the Hot Wheels Isle to find some new Monster Jam trucks. I noticed there was a Zombie on the pegs so I grabbed it and bought it. Now Zombie is one of the more unique trucks that Hot Wheels has made. The casting is super detailed for a Monster Jam truck. The paint job is amazing. Zombie even has a torn necktie under the grille.
  Zombie is a new for 2014 truck and is a hot commodity right now both in 1:64 and 1:24 scales. So get Zombie now while it's hot so you don't have to resort to eBay Scalper prices. Also Zombie comes with a figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment