Friday, May 9, 2014

Lady Gaga Haters

What I say to all of the haters
  I have been slacking on my blogging lately so please excuse me for that. Anyway as of lately I have been surrounded by Lady Gaga haters. My mom and my Aunt can't stand her. My aunt thinks that Lady Gaga is a lesbian whereas in fact Lady Gaga is bisexual and likes men for the most part. In addition to my aunt's perception of Lady Gaga, she also thinks her outfits are just too strange. I respect that statement, because that's very understandable, but that's what most of her haters think of her.
Lady Gaga doesn't understand the Hate
  My mother on the other hand thinks that Lady Gaga is pig. My mother also has a nickname for Lady Gaga, she calls her Lady Caca. My mother absolutely HATED Lady Gaga's newest album, ARTPOP. My mother didn't like how most of the songs were about being touched and sex. She also hated the album art and thought it was dirty. The other day I was looking at the lyric book from ARTPOP in the car and my mother saw some of her poses in the pictures, and asked me if I had no shame. I gave her a dirty look and explained it was an art form.  
  I used to hate Lady Gaga for some reason when she first burst onto the music scene. I guess it was those weird outfits she wore. I never even listened to one of her songs to give her a chance. I eventually listened to one of her songs, Alejandro, back in 2010 in my friends car and I had no Idea who it was. That song got into my head and I guess it was Karma getting me.
   So please stop hating Lady Gaga and stop giving her a deaf ear and give her music a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment