Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Worst PlayStation2 Game Ever

  What is the worst PlayStation2 game ever? Well In my own opinion, that game is Super Trucks Racing. This game is so glitchy and flawed, that in order to sell the game they had to bundle the game with PlayStation2 consoles. I love semi trucks and racing games, so what could possibly go wrong with this game? Well the controls are goofy, that they give EA Sports NASCAR Games look 10 times as better. In fact unlike NASCAR games, Super Trucks Racing uses the analog sticks to steer whereas the you use the D-pad to steer in EA's NASCAR Games.
   Super Trucks Racing was 99.9% Road Courses and to unlock the speedway, you could use a cheatcode that doesn't work at all. Yeah I've tried that cheat code a million times and the freaking speedway doesn't unlock. This game is horrid. I'd rather play Barney's Hide And Seek for the Sega Genesis.
   In Fact Barney's Hide and Seek for Sega Genesis is a better game. It's not glitched to my best knowledge. Why am I comparing a shitty PS2 game to what is possibly the worst Sega Genesis game of all time? I don't know why but it's the only shitty game I could compare it to.
  Super Trucks Racing is one of the worst PS2 games ever made hands down. Don't just take my word for it, go read other reviews and opinions of it on GameFAQs or IGN or, some other gaming website. The reviews pretty much agree that this game is a colossal peace of dogshit. 
The Official Playstation Magazinereviewed this game on 01/01/04 and gave it  a 1.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment