Monday, November 7, 2011

Troll 2 is the Best Movie Ever Made

  After seeing clips from the 1990 movie Troll 2 on YouTube, I decided to buy the movie on Blu-Ray. People say that this was the worst movie ever made, but I however disagree. Troll 2 is one of those movies that is so bad that it's good. It is an unintentional comedy by my standards. Everything about this movie made me laugh so hard that I couldn't stop laughing after the movie was over.
They're Eating Her, And then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOD!!!!
  Troll 2 contains, bad actors, a story that has nothing to do with the first Troll movie, which I have to admit I never saw it. First off the actors who were cast in Troll 2 were local actors from the Salt Lake City area, thought that they were going to be cast as extras, boy where they sadly mistaken. Second the entire crew spoke little English whatsoever, I believe the director did speak a little and wanted the actors to read the script "As is". Troll 2 has some memorable scenes, such as when Michael Waits (George Hardy) yells at his son Joshua for Pissing on Hospitality and telling him You Can't Piss on Hospitality, I won't allow it. Another Infamous scene was when Arnold (Darren Ewing) witnesses a girl getting eaten by the Goblins, "They're Eating Her, and then they're going to eat me! Oh My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" As he says that quote a fly lands on his forehead. A common joke associated with this scene is that the fly won an Academy Award for his acting in Troll 2.  Everything about this movie is laughable from the acting to the story. The Director was so embarrassed by this movie, that he used a pseudonym when it was released.
  The movie does have some positive things about it. The score for Troll 2 was composed by Carlo Maria Cordio was excellent for a film score considering it was a low budget movie. Troll 2 is great for riffing. There is even a Rifftrax available for it. It is also a great comedy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment