Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Miss The 90s

  It got me thinking the other day of how much I miss the 1990s. The 90s was a simpler time. A time of great cartoons that are better than the ones today. If I had a time machine, I could go back to live in the 1990s again and again. People would think that it would get real old really fast. In my mind, it won't.
  If I could go back in the 1990s, I could watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers again. I sure do miss that show. I could go buy Sega Genesis games and play them too. I could buy them new. In the 90s we didn't have Twilight, or Robert Pattinson in movies. Bruno Mars and LMFAO were not polluting the Radio. Cartoon Network still played classic cartoons. Hasbro still had the Batman License. WWE was known as WWF. The WB Network was still on the air. Mystery Science Theater 3000 was making bad movies more enjoyable. Blockbuster still had stores.
  KB Toys was still in business. There was no social networking sites, and Twitter. Cellphones were uncommon. Nobody Texted while driving. On the downside there was no high speed internet, no HDTV and all videos were in fullscreen. Jakks-Pacific still had the WWE license. DVDs were non anamorphic widescreen.
  Boy do I sure miss the 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment