Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Newgistics Sucks

  I actually found something worse than UPS Mail Innovations. It's called Newgistics. I recently bought a Mattel WWE Legends Andre The Giant from Matty Collector and they seemed to have downgraded their standard shipping method from UPS to Newgistics. And if you think that UPS Mail innovations tracking updates are bad. Wait until you see Newgistics tracking. You see these mail prepping services are horrendous and never deliver good tracking updates. It's like they don't care at all. I ordered this figure2last Thursday. As of February 7th 2012 the package has just departed from the shipping facility. I got the shipping notice on Friday. I am really annoyed at the laziness of Newgistics. Stay away from Newgistics.

1 comment:

  1. Is Newgistics tracking really that bad? Then i will not use that courier and i am going to tell my colleague not to use it either.

    ReplyDelete