Monday, March 26, 2012

Coming Soon To YouTube

  Last night I couldn't fall asleep. As usual I was distracted by many things. I decided to clear the WWE Alumni figures out of my Mattel Elite Scale Ring except for Dave Hebner. I was going to do action figure version of one of my SmackDown Vs Raw Superstar vs Celebrity CAW videos featuring Gene Snitsky vs a celebrity CAW usually having Lady Gaga as His Opponent and as the jobber.
  I recently completed a CAW of Stephanie from LazyTown for SVR2007 to be Gene Snitsky's punching bag. I used to like LazyTown but I got over it. So I took my Ruthless Aggression Gene Snitsky figure off my dresser and put it in my ESR with my very rare LazyTown Action Stephanie figure and took a few pictures of it.
Gene Snitsky Vs Stephanie

I want a good clean fight


Snitsky is Dominating this matchup King
Snitsky is going for the cover JR! 1,2,3. Here's your winner. Snitsky!
 I'll be filming the video in the near future when I find the time.
youtube.com/user/JCMotorsOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment