Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Hate Kelly Clarkson

  I think I have found an artist on the radio who I hate more than Bruno Mars. It's the inaugural American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson. Why do I hate her so much? Her new hit single Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) is really overplayed and I mean REALLY overplayed. It's overplayed to the extent that I want to pull out the radio in my car and smash it to bits with a baseball bat, then strap it to an M80 and blow it up. That's how much I hate it. Whenever I change the station from station A to station B that annoying song is being played. By the way did you ever notice that most American Idol winners haven't had much success when they did get a record deal? With the exception for Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson and the only runner up I can think of Adam Lambert. Most of the past winners are washed up now and so should Kelly Clarkson be right now. Here's why I think she is still popular, she was the first winner. Well. I think her 15 minutes of fame should have expired by now don't you think?

7 comments:

  1. I love her, best singer on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your information, Kelly clarkson is underrated, and I mean seriously underrated. She's been in the music industry for ten years and has lasted that long because she has an amazing, versatile voice and is also a great role model for young girls. She is very down to earth and funny but if you don't like her, why bother devoting an entire article to her? I can understand if you were just bemoaning the general loss of good pop music in general, but to dedicate an entire one to a woman who doesn't even deserve all this hate? If you want to write an article on someone who is completely overplayed, write your next one on nicki minaj or some other fake, auto tuned sex symbol but don't criticise one of the most talented pop singers of the decade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that pop music are nowadays bad and shitty! I hate Kelly Clarkson's album cover on her Piece by Piece album! It's like her one eye is staring evil at someone! WTF! I wished they choose a different or better looking album cover instead of that one! :/ Pop music was better on the 90's or 2003 and below in my opinion. I wished the pop artists nowadays didn't go to a darker genre. Not everyone likes that kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When she compared Adele to Rosemary Clooney I was like "Bitch! Sit down! There will never be another Rosemary Clooney nor Whitney Houston!"

    ReplyDelete