Friday, March 30, 2012

UPS Mail Innovations Again?

 I guess history really does repeat itself. In fact everytime I get something shipped by UPS Mail Innovations, I blog about it. I don't know why but for some reason I do. I just want everybody to know about how bad this service is.
  Yesterday I bought the Tomica Hypercity Dual Die-Cast Car Set - Mitsubishi Lancer and Subaru Impreza from Toysrus.com because I can never seem to find them in their stores. I am a huge Subaru buff. As my fellow American Subaru fans know, not many die cast companies make Subaru's except for Japan's own Tomy. Hot Wheels and Matchbox have about 3 combined total with the upcoming Hot Wheels WRX. Also I find that Tomica cars are very unique as well. The wheels have independent suspension meaning each of the wheels can bounce when you push the car down. Also Tomica cars have really tight door hinges which don't loosen up when you open them unlike Hot Wheels cars which hoods loosen up as soon as you open them.
  For those who don't know what UPS Mail Innovations is, I'll explain. UPS Mail Innovations is a mail prepping service provided by the guys in the brown shorts, UPS. UPS Mail Innovations handles the mail and then sends it to it's final destination, your local post office. Now UPS Mail Innovations has horrible tracking because they rarely update it. If you're lucky enough it might have an update. Also your package may travel to a UPSMI hub that is a state or two away from yours, meaning that your package will travel all the way back to the your state where it should have been dropped off in the first place. So Stay Away from UPS Mail Innovations.

1 comment:

  1. And if you live in Hawaii, "Your local Post Office" is in Richmond, CA... 3000 miles away.

    ReplyDelete