Thursday, September 5, 2019

Today's Surprising Walmart find

  After I got off work, I decided to stop in Walmart for a quick look in the toy dept. To my surprise, They restocked a ton of Hot Wheels cars. It was the assortment with the highly sought after Bugatti Chiron. So the display was untouched, where I was able to find, the Audi RS5 Coupe, Tesla Model S Super Treasure Hunt and the highly sought after Bugatti Chiron. I was pretty stoked to find another Super Treasure Hunt within a matter of days. I have to reorder some more protector packs for future Super Treasure Hunt cars that I might find.
The Terrific Trio.
  2019 has been a really good year for me when it comes to finding Super Treasure Hunts. I have found 7 out of 12 this year. Well I traded the Street Creeper Super for a Pizza Planet Truck. So technically I found 7 but I traded one. I don't usually get rid of Super's unless it's a double I find or it's a Hot Wheels original casting. I don't care for many Hot Wheels Fantasy castings. I have a few that I like but not many.
  I'm just glad that Mattel has the Bugatti License again. Maybe since they renewed the license, they can re-release the Veyron. I already have the 2003 First Editions Bugatti Veyron so I don't really need another one. They Veyron had skyrocketed in value since the license expired some years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment