Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Teen Mom Is The Worst Show On TV

Gene Snitsky should do this on Teen Mom
  Once in a while I'll catch my mom watching that god awful Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant on MTV. I cant help but ask her why do you watch that garbage. She responds that she only watches it because she likes to see the babies. I'll tell you what right now, that this show should have never seen the light of day. Why? Well to tell you the truth, this show makes teenage girls think that if they get pregnant they will get a damn reality show. At least that is my theory on it. This show teaches a good lesson to be abstinent until you are married, but it also shows how trashy and unfit these teenage mothers are.
  Personally I think that the only thing that would make this show more interesting for me to watch is if they got Gene Snitsky to be on Teen Mom to take away the baby from the mother and punt the baby to a foster home or an adoption center. It would be the Mom's fault not Gene Snitsky's fault. The odds of this happening are against me here but it would be hilarious if they added him though.
  There are far worse shows than this on MTV such as Jersey Shore, Skins, and The Real World, and every other show that isn't music related except for Beavis and Butthead. Another thing I can't stand about Teen Mom is that the Moms are on the covers of Magazines all the time as much as the Kardashians who I also cannot stand and wish they would go away. I think that Teen Mom should have been a one time special not a TV series just so we don't have to put up with this garbage. So please MTV cancel Teen Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment