Monday, July 18, 2011

Top 5 Japanese Cars That Should Be Sold In The USA

   I love cars. I love them so much that I talk about them a lot. I even collect toy cars. But If you read my last post about the top 5 Toyota Vehicles That Should Be Sold Here In The USA, you know I like Japanese cars, well some of them. Anyway without further a due here are the top 5 Japanese cars that should be sold in the USA.
Honda Civic Type R Euro.
   5. Honda Civic Type R Euro. Now Honda sells many variations on the legendary Honda Civic here in the United States. However they don't sell the Type R Euro here. Now the Honda Civic Type R Euro comes in three different colors, Milano Red, Alabaster Silver Metallic, and Championship White. What makes this Civic so different? For one, it's a $42,000 Honda Civic. Also It's a high performance Civic which pretty much explains the high price tag. I'll keep my Matchbox version thank you.
Mitsubishi Triton
   4. Mitsubishi Triton. Here is a perfect example of something that Mitsubishi can make a ton of money on here in the USA. As you can see, the Mitsubishi Triton is a direct competitor to the Honda Ridgeline and the American Chevrolet Avalanche. But at a price of $41,800 it's a little expensive for a four door pickup truck. I think I would rather keep my Matchbox version of this thank you.
2011 Daihatsu Hijet
    3. Daihatsu Hijet. For those of you who remember the failure of Daihatsu in the USA back in the late 1980s probably can guess that Daihatsu will most definitely come to the USA ever again. Anyway here is the Daihatsu Hijet kei truck. Used kei trucks are already sold here in the USA, but not many places sell them. There is a use for these here in my opinion. Rural Postal workers can use these because they are already Right Hand Drive so it would be easier to put the mail in the mail box. Small farmers could use the Hijet to carry crops to the local market and so on. At a base price of $9,800, this kei truck won't break the bank. 
Nissan Civilian Bus.
   3. Nissan Civilian Bus. If you read my post on Toyota's you probably noticed the Toyota Coaster there. Well here is Nissan's equivalent to the Coaster. There is a huge market for small buses here in the USA, but the Japanese automakers fail to realize that. The Nissan Civilian Bus sells for $73,000 for a 26 passenger model, if you want 29 passengers you'll pay $3,000 more.    

    1. Subaru Exiga. Now here's a car from my favorite Japanese automaker, Subaru. My family loves Subaru's. Let's Cut to the chase here. The Exiga is a station wagon that is different from the Subaru Outback. For one thing, it seats 7 compared to the Outback's 5 passenger seating. It also has an optional glass roof and a turbo option. I know that this is not a minivan, but this car is the perfect alternative for the minivan. The Exiga is priced at $28,300.

1 comment:

  1. Japanese cars are awesome! I like Honda Civic Type R Euro - it's like a ride that jumped right out of an anime cartoon. I wish these rides would be available worldwide.

    ReplyDelete