Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Hate The Waiter In The Golden Corral Commercials

  Whenever I am watching TV there will be commercials. Alongside Sleepy's commercials, I also hate those Golden Corral commercials with that creepy waiter guy. First off that waiter from Golden Corral seems like a jerk. Do you ever notice how smug he acts when the other waiters/waitresses get chased away by a spatula or get piledriven into the ground by a huge skillet? Well just for that reason I hate the smug waiter. Every time I see a commercial for Golden Corral, I want to reach in to my TV screen and punch that waiter in the face and if I have time to kick him in the nads. I think that we all want to do that to him. I hope all of the waitstaff at Golden Corrals are not smug like the waiter in their commercials. If they are all like that, I'll never set foot into a Golden Corral ever.
   Now why is this waiter a jerk? Well lets see here. Lets theoretically think of him as an actual waiter, not an actor. Now usually waiters and waitresses make less than minimum wage because they get tips. So we can say that this guy is making around $2.75 per hour plus tips. Now the reason for him being so smug is that his girlfriend cheated on him, maxed out his credit cards, he has to pay off his student loans, his crappy 1998 Chevrolet Caviler got repossessed and he got into a fight with Matt from Operation Repo and lost. So He is unhappy about losing to a brawler when his car was repoed and all the other factors made him this smug person that he is. Wouldn't you be smug if you were a waiter or waitress in this position?

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i absolutely HATE that guy. but, i think the reason for his extreme douche-baggedness is probably more complex than that......

    ReplyDelete