Saturday, July 9, 2011

How To Make Your Own Western Adventure Playset.

Go Save yourself some money and make this at home.
  I like to collect plastic toy soldiers. They are one of my many hobbies. A few months ago, I was looking at some of the different BMC toy soldiers, when I stumbled across one called Western Adventure. You could not see a close up picture of the toys in the polybag, so you had to go by the description. Well the set included American soldiers, and Native American figures, and some accessories, such as a play mat and cannons, and horses. Anyway I decided against buying it. Ironically when I was on vacation last week, I stumbled across this Western Adventure playset in a 5&10 store, I realized I made this set along time ago, as a makeshift one. If you are unaware of Americana toys, they are another brand that BMC toys are branded as.
   To save yourself the money here is what you need to make a makeshift one.
1. BMC/Americana Civil War Union Soldiers.
2. Ja-Ru Native American Figures. You can buy these at Dollar General for $1 they do come with cowboys, in a 25 piece bag.
3. Plastic Horses and a Covered Wagon. 
4. BMC/Americana Plastic Civil War Cannons.

No comments:

Post a Comment