Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hot Wheels Tucker Torpedo

  Yesterday I was in the grocery store looking at Hot Wheels cars and stumbled upon a 2011 Hot Wheels Tucker Torpedo Treasure Hunt car. It was the regular non super Treasure Hunt on the international multi language long carding. Now I wanted a Hot Wheels Tucker Torpedo ever since it came out in the Hot Wheels Classics line back in 2009. Sadly I can kick myself in the butt for not buying it for $3. However it was worth the wait when I found the Treasure Hunt version. I usually open the Hot Wheels cars that are "new" to the mainline. What I mean by new is that the car was released first in a Hot Wheels line other than the mainline and that it is technically new to the mainline since it is making it's mainline debut. When it comes to Treasure Hunt cars, I don't ever open them. I keep them MOC. Mint On Card for short. The good news is that it is worth $6. So my $1.27 was a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment