Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 5 Worst Superman Action Figures

  In the past I have blogged about Batman action figures. So I suppose I can blog about Superman figures as well. As with Batman action figures, Superman figures are no walk in the park either. Some are dumb, while others are just plain What the heck. So here are the top 5 worst Superman action figures.
This can't see through walls
  5. X-Ray Vision Superman. Ok if you think that this figure actually has X-Ray vision, you are a moron. First off how does this misleading toy work? Why is it misleading? Well for starters a toy that would have real X-Ray vision would cost millions of dollars. This toy probably does not add up to its standards.
  4. Bulletproof Superman. I know for a fact that this toy ain't bulletproof because if I shot it, the figure would be destroyed. So why label a toy bulletproof when in reality it is not? I don't know but it is really stupid.
  3. Street Guardian Superman. Who greenlighted this? Whoever did should have been fired. Why? Ask yourself this. When do you ever see Superman wearing half his Superman costume and half street gear? If you answer when he is changing from Clark Kent to Superman you are an idiot. All this figure looks like is a hustler trying to sell bootleg Rolex watches wearing a Superman shirt and wearing a trench coat.
  2. City Camo Superman. Ok what in the heck is city camo? Let me take a guess. Is it camouflage in a skyscraper pattern? I don't know and they don't really explain it. Take a guess for yourself. It's baffling. 
  1. Capture Net Superman. When does Superman ever use a net to capture a criminal? I don't recall when. This is probably a parody of the cellophane S from Superman II. I don't know if that's for sure but it sure does seem like it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your top worst superman figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the best superman figures but I guess they are worth playing for in the children's eyes. However, who made them is a complete insane.

    ReplyDelete