Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Hate It When Doctor's are Late for Your Appointment

  Today I had a dentist appointment for 11:00 AM. I didn't get started until 11:35. I like my dentist and can't complain. But what really annoys me is when doctors are late for your appointment. Why do they tend to run late? If they have an appointment for a certain time then they should be on schedule for your appointment. I was late for lunch today well kind of. When doctors run late it is a major inconvenience for their patients and probably themselves as well. What really gets on my nerves is that sometimes they don't apologize for them running a bit late. I have a solution. For every minute that the doctor is late, you should charge them $5 per minute for every minute they are late. I guarantee that they will never be late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment