Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Roc Royal is Stupid

History FAIL
 I was watching Swrv one day and I happened to see a music video for a boy band called Mindless Behavior. One of the members, Roc Royal, should know his history. Why? For one he is an African American who was wearing a Confederate Kepi. For those of you who don't know American history, the Confederate Army, aka the South fought to keep slavery. I am not African American, but I find it insulting for an African American wearing a Confederate kepi. It's ironic and sad that we have to see this today. I'd think that someone of his age should know his history and maybe realize what grey means.  By the way there were no blacks that served in the confederate army except for slaves of generals and officers. Here is a picture of this irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment