Friday, April 13, 2012

Today's Big Lots Book Find

70 people on Amazon gave this 1 star
  I was in Big Lots today and was looking around when I stumbled across a book by Kate Gosselin. I did not buy the book that was $3. But all I did was shake my head in dismay. The book is probably ghostwritten or with help by one for that matter. The book is titled, I Just Wanted You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith, and Family. For $3 that book was expensive. Even If they gave it away for free it would still be expensive. Kate Gosselin is washed up and nobody gives a damn about her pity party anymore. She shouldn't be famous to begin with and we should all ignore her and maybe she would go the hell away! This book also bombed. I wonder why? It's a real no brainer. I didn't buy it. and I'm sure nobody else will either. This book can be used for toilet paper though.

No comments:

Post a Comment