Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today's Thrift Store Find

  After lunch today, I walked to the Salvation Army Thrift Store to look around. I happened to be checking out the CDs that were there and came across these 2 classic 1990s albums for $1.99 each. It just so happened that I recently found out what the title of this one song from the 1990s was the other day on the Music Choice 90s channel. It was Be My Lover by La Bouche. The disc has a minor scratch on it, not a problem since my speakers for my CD player are all static and choppy sound, I just ripped it to my Laptop.
  The second CD I found was This Fire by Paula Cole. another artist who had a few 1990s hits. I also recently found out what that song title is that Family Guy parodied for the Quahog Creek theme song, titled I Don't Want To Wait. So I only spent $4.24 due to Pennsylvania's 6% sales tax. So the Salvation Army isn't that expensive after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment