Friday, July 6, 2018

Target Finally Paid Off Today

  I rarely get to go to Target since the nearest one is 25 miles from me. Today I was able to go for once. Today's Target Run had paid off. I collect Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. Recently if you are in the Hot Wheels collector community you might know that the Hot Wheels Batman The Animated Series Batmobile has been hitting the shelves at Target stores. I absolutely love Batman The Animated Series. It was one of my favorite TV shows growing up in the 90s. I still have all of my old Kenner figures and own the complete series on DVD. I would need to get at least 2 of these Batmobile's for my collection. Why 2? Well I'll open one up and keep the other MOC to hang on my Hollywood car wall. In addition to the Animated Series Batmobile hitting Target shelves was King Cuda which I also was able to get. It turns out they had 2 Batmobile's and 1 King Cuda left.
  What takes the cake though is the 4th car that I got today, The Matchbox Jurassic World Legacy Collection Jeep #12, the one with the Soft top variant. Everytime I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Target to find this exclusive vehicle, there would be Zero single Legacy Collection cars on the shelf. They might have had the 5 pack but they didn't have any singles. The Legacy Collection is a Target Exclusive by the way. I really dislike store exclusives. They are a pain to get a hold of and make collecting more frustrating. Anyway Jeep #12 was the last one left they had of this Jeep. Fun fact, Jeep #12 was the Jeep Dennis Nedry took to get the embryo's to the East Dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment