Friday, December 28, 2018

Another Snap-on Thrift Store Find

  I go to different thrift stores a few times a week. I always checkout the selection of hats. In the past I have acquired quite a few Snap-On Tools branded merchandise at thrift stores. I have found a winter jacket, a hoodie and a few different hats. Yesterday I acquired another hat.
  I decided to venture off to The Salvation Army yesterday to kill some time. So as usual I went to check out the hats. Not hoping to find anything good, they put out some new hats. Some were literally new with the tags. While rummaging through the hat rack I saw a black Snap-On Owner's Edition hat for $1.99. I own a handful of Snap-On tools that belonged to my father so I had to have this hat. This hat was priced right at $1.99. I did see a blue Aarons hat for $1.99 as well that was new with tags but I decided to just get the Snap-On hat. On the back of the hat it says their old slogan Snap-On There Is A Difference. Where do I know that slogan from? I've seen it on my 2001 Snap-On Catalog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment