Thursday, December 20, 2018

Reunited At Last

My Long Lost trucks
  Today I was told to bring down an old cradle toy out of the attic for my niece. So I did just that. To my surprise was, 4 missing Hot Wheels Monster Jam trucks. I thought these trucks were lost for good. I haven't seen them in years. I thought the trucks were long gone. My niece wanted the trucks but since they were mine, I was not going to give them up. You see I collected the Hot Wheels Monster Jam line and these 4 trucks were some of my first trucks that I owned. These trucks were the short hub metal based ones. These are also more desirable to collectors. Anyway these 4 trucks were Five-O, Hot Wheels, Team Meents and The Incredible Hulk. I never thought I would hold these trucks in my hand again. It's good to be reunited with old toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment