Sunday, January 23, 2011

Handy Tak Sucks.

When we first moved in to my grandfathers house after he died, i wanted to hang pictures of NASCAR drivers on my wall. My mom and dad didn't want any holes knocked into the plaster walls. So my mother recommended Handy Tak from Super Glue. Boy was this a mistake. Handy Tak looks like hardened yellow gum that is supposed to be an adhesive. My sister in law swears by this garbage. So my mom got some of this terrible product from her. So I put it on the back of an old Delaware license plate, and for the most part it stuck on but after like a day it fell off the freaking wall. So I thought if I put more of this garbage called Handy Tak it would hold the license plate. WRONG. It didn't so after 4.8 years of living in my house i had a gob of this Handy Tak in my attic. I haven't touched the stuff in years. So after buying another Lady Gaga poster at FYE for $2 and $16 on a frame I decided I should give Handy Tak a try again. I put 4 balls of the adhesive on the 4 corners of the poster frame, stuck it to the wall, and walked away. The moment that I turned my back on the poster, it fell off the wall. I then stormed downstairs to look for a better product, I had 3M in my mind. I then found Scotch Mounting squares which didn't do a better job either. So In the long run STAY AWAY from HANDY TAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment