Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Found In the Dollar Store

On Monday I went to the grocery store with my mother. I got bored in the grocery store and decided that I would go in Dollar Tree. While I was in Dollar Tree, I was looking at the books and I found two books written by Kate Gosselin. I did not buy these books because I hate Kate Gosselin. I won't go into detail why. The Question Remains why are Kate Gosselin's books in the dollar store. Here is my guesses why they are there.
   1. She is washed up. The first reason I thought why her books were in the dollar store was because her Show on TLC got canceled and that she is washed up and nobody gives a damn about her anymore.
   2. Her books were not selling well. My second theory is that her books were not selling well. I guess that if your books aren't breaking the bank you are going to have to sell them at the dollar store. Who would even read this is beyond me. I wouldn't touch the books with a 10 foot pole. Also for the price of $1 plus the PA 6% sales tax is still to expensive for a book written by a person who should not even be famous in the first place. To top that giving the book away for free is still expensive.
    3. Writing books about your troubles raising multiple kids is vomit inducing. If I had to choose to read her books or watch a marathon of Hannah Montana, I would have to pick Hannah Montana even though I despise her too. I mean who want's to read a book about someone who has 8 kids. It's boring and pointless. I know I don't. Writing a book about your kids is like saying pity me for I am divorced and have 8 kids and my show got canceled buy my book that is probably ghost written and support my kids. Yeah that is how I see that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment