Sunday, December 30, 2012

My New Years Eve Tradition

  I have this weird New Years Eve tradition where it involves Hot Wheels cars. Some years one Matchbox car has been involved in it. Are you confused yet?  If you are confused I'll clarify it for you. Back in 2004 I was buying the 2005 Hot Wheels First Editions like mad. My mother wouldn't let me open the cars for some odd reason that I honestly cannot remember at all. I usually remember things like that but this one slipped me.
  Now where was I? Oh yes the Hot Wheels cars and New Years Eve. Originally I would buy all of the next years new models and cars that are not technically a new model but are making their mainline debut and keep them MOC until New Years Day. I only buy street cars not Hot Wheels original designed cars. Since about two years ago I made a modification to my tradition, I would open the cars on 12AM on New Years Day. So tomorrow at Midnight I will open all of the New for 2013 New Models I have sitting on my CD carousel. I cannot wait to open them. So Will the 2013 Hot Wheels Monster Jam trucks count to a New Years tradition? That answer is yes although I don't have any to open yet. I saw one at Toys R Us not too long ago and passed on it because the lines at the registers were like a mile long and had impatient people sitting in the car. Hopefully Walmart might have some tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment