Friday, December 7, 2012

Warrior Deluxe Edition Review

  Today I thought I would do another album review. So up for review today is Ke$ha's new album, Warrior. It is the deluxe edition. Now Warrior is a raunchier than Ke$ha's previous albums. It is her second album with a tipper sticker with the first being her remix album. The Deluxe edition of Warrior has 16 tracks instead of the standard editions 12 tracks.
  Warrior has a completely different sound than Ke$ha's previous album Animal and EP, Cannibal. Ke$ha drops a bunch of F-bombs in the album which is ok for me. This album is not for everybody. Especially those who hate explicit lyrics or concerned parents. Now most people out there have some sort of hate about Ke$ha. I am one of those who don't hate her. I liked the album very much. It is one of those I can listen to again and again.
The Deluxe Edition Album Art
  Most of the songs on Warrior are high energy dance tracks with very sick synth beats. I think this works pretty well for Ke$ha's image. One of my favorite songs from the Deluxe Edition is Gold Trans Am. Ke$ha mentions Gold Trans Am's in some of her previous songs so I liked where this was going since I am a car buff. Gold Trans Am was also co-written by her mother Pebe Sebert.
  Warrior's lead single is Die Young. The Second confirmed single is C'Mon which is scheduled for official release sometime in January 2013.
  Here is the tracklist for the Deluxe Edition of Warrior
  1. Warrior
  2. Die Young
  3. C'Mon
  4. Thinking of You
  5. Crazy Kids
  6. Wherever You Are
  7. Dirty Love
  8. Wonderland
  9. Only Wanna to Dance With You
  10. Supernatural
  11. All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)
  12. Love Into the Light
  13. Last Goodbye
  14. Gold Trans Am
  15. Out Alive
  16. Past Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment