Monday, December 3, 2012

3 Things I Hate About the Holidays

 The holiday season has come upon us. Some of us like it others hate certain aspects of it. So I thought I would write about what I hate about the holiday season. Now I know what you're thinking, I'm a Scrooge. Well Honestly I am not one. So here is what I hate about the Holidays.
  1. The Salvation Army bell ringers. Now I hate them because of the noise they bring about during the holidays. They cause a ton of noise pollution and annoy the hell out of people who work outside of big box stores. I also refuse to donate to them because they are anti gay.
  2. Christmas Music. I know I reviewed a Christmas EP earlier. That is the only exception because Christina Perri is an artist that I support and did a good job on it. Now I hate Christmas Music because the day after Halloween, stores start playing Christmas Music nonstop. When you work in a store you cannot escape it. You're sick of hearing it after one hour of it.
  3. Fragrance Commercials. These pollute the airwaves during the holiday season to the point that you want to shoot your TV. Enough Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment