Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Years Resolution

Notice the paint chip
  Ok This really isn't a New Years Resolution per say. It's really something that I have been planning to do for a long time. I got this Superman the Animated Series Supergirl figure back in 2006 and it had a paint chip missing from the bosom. and some on the back where the cape is.
  So for this project I have consulted 2 friends of mine, one is a former coworker who does some pretty sick customs. The other was a collector who goes to my church. So my former coworker recommended Testors Acrylic paint. So I will go out to Micheal's Arts and Crafts to pick up some in on Wednesday. Anyway this nick on the figure is really bothering me. I am afraid to put it with the other figures in the box of old Kenner figures because I don't want that nick to get bigger. So I will definitely do this because I think it's about time. I'll write about the finished project in the sometime in January

No comments:

Post a Comment