Friday, January 4, 2013

I Should've Bought That

  Today I thought I would write another toy related post. One of my former coworkers once called me the King of I Should've Bought That. The name sticks if you think of it. We all have passed on things in stores that later on down the road, kick yourself in the butt for not buying it when you had your chance. So I compiled a list of things that I Should've Bought.
  1. Hot Wheels Monster Jam Super Trucker. Ok this really isn't my fault exactly but more of my mother's fault for not buying it for me in the grocery store years ago. I was around 12 or so and didn't have a job then and thus couldn't buy it myself. I later found out that this Truck is worth a pretty penny,
  2. Hot Wheels Monster Jam Airborne Ranger. I guess this is practically my own fault here. I don't like the Mud Trucks versions of Monster Jam Trucks so that is the reason why I passed on it only to walk back to AutoZone where it was no longer there the next day. Aw Man. This truck no matter what version it is goes for at least 3 times its retail price point online.
  3. Jeep Trucker Hat. Ok this is one of those hats that I regret passing on with a guilty conscience. I love trucker hats and Jeeps, and seeing this hat in the sporting goods dept at Walmart meant that It was a better price than an online store. I believe the main reason for passing on it was that the hat was unstructured. Oh well.
  4. Elite 16 Kevin Nash. This is my practically both my mother's fault and my own fault. I was going to go to the bank on my lunch to cash a check, my mother told me no. I was stupid enough to listen to her, so I go to the mall and I see a E16 Kevin Nash, I go to pay for it and guess what, They don't take checks. Also my mother took $20 from me the previous day so It is her fault.
  5. Various Action Figures. I've passed on a lot of action figures during my life that I cannot remember them all. 
  6. Various Truck Banks
  7. Various DVD's
  8. Hot Wheels Monster Jam Team Suzuki. 
  9. Hot Wheels Monster Jam Surf Monster.
  10. Hot Wheels Boulevard Lincoln Futura.    

No comments:

Post a Comment