Saturday, January 12, 2013

How To Get John Cena Released from WWE

  Today while I was at work I thought up today's post. You probably know that John Cena is active in the Make A Wish Foundation and how he granted many kids wishes. I think I know something that would help WWE fans who hate John Cena a lot. I have this crazy Idea that might work in our dreams. Here is the idea.
  There is a child who is dying of some sort of childhood cancer who hates John Cena. This child just so happens to be a recipient of the Make A Wish Foundation. For his one wish, he wishes that John Cena to be released from the WWE forever and to go to "Cough" TNA "Cough". Then Vince McMahon will fire John Cena and we will never see his toys clogging the shelves again.
  It's pretty stupid but it is an interesting idea nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment