Sunday, January 20, 2013

I hate Kidz Bop CD's

  Today I thought I would go on another rant today. I haven't done one in a while now. So I thought would write the first rant of 2013. What really grinds my gears is Kidz Bop CD's. I'm 23 years old and occasionally see them being advertised on Cartoon Network when I watch Adventure Time or Regular Show.
  Kidz Bop CD's are garbage. They are really crappy covers of mainstream top 40 pop hits sung by kids and is marketed at kids. I really want to know who actually buys this crap for their kids. Whoever buys these CD's for their kids should be put in a Turkish Prison and have to put up with music torture with these CD's. I don't know if the Turkish use music torture. That's all these CD's are actually good for is music torture.
  I have been reading on Wikipedia that the makers of Kidz Bop will feature edited versions of songs where they omit certain lines such as rap verses in their covers of songs. Now seeing this is a good indicator of vomit inducing music. They ruin them by omitting what is sometimes the best part of the songs.
  What Baffles me is that there has been 23 of these crappy CD's released so far. The first few have been certified Gold which is very mind boggling. Anyway there is probably unfortunately more to come of Kidz Bop CD's. So what can you do with these CD's? Well you can...
  1. Use them as a Frisbee.
  2. Shuriken 
  3. Crib Mobile 
  4. Drink Coaster
  5. Have a bonfire with them 
  Here's a terrible cover of a terrible song.
Overall I'd rather listen the Rainbow Monkeys theme song from the Cartoon Network show Codename: Kids Next door. I dare you compare the two and pick which is better

No comments:

Post a Comment