Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My New Wallhanger

  The other day I decided to buy another Kenner action figure to keep Mint On Card in my attic wall. So I decided to go on a Superman The Animated Series action figure since they are considerably cheap. When I mean cheap, I really mean cheap. Dirt cheap. Which figure did I end up choosing?
  Well I ended up getting Supergirl from Superman the Animated Series. No it's not a solution to painting the figure I already  have although I have contemplated it a few times already. I decided to keep it MOC next to my Retro Batman figure.
Notice the multi language carding.
  It turns out the Supergirl figure is the interational version which has 3 languages on the card, British English, Spanish, and French.
  This figure was a Diamond Comics exclusive at one point if you wanted to get it in the USA since the figure was a European exclusive originally.

No comments:

Post a Comment