Monday, April 1, 2013

Hot Wheels Monster Jam Captain America

The Star Spangled Truck With a Plan
  After I got off from Work today I stopped in Kmart on my way home to see if they put out any WWE figures or Monster Jam trucks and came across Captain America. I finally Found Captain America. I refuse to buy these trucks from eBay sellers because they rip you off. So I found the Star Spangled Truck With a Plan. The truck is a First Edition. According to the packaging it says New Deco which doesn't make sense in anyway whatsoever because this is a brand new fresh casting. I almost bought this truck in the Demolition Doubles 2pack with Wolverine but passed since I didn't want a second Wolverine. The truck has a Plastic Shield on the back which can come off so you will have to be careful with it. It also has the helmet wings which can break off if you are not careful with it.  The Crushable car is a red station wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment